John Peltier is an accomplished product management leader who discovers, develops and markets solutions to business problems. John has developed and released software solutions in the medical device and corporate compliance markets, for both traditional enterprise software companies as well as B2B SaaS companies.
Currently, John serves as Director of Product at The Network, Inc. where he manages a team of product managers, product owners, business analysts and technical writers.
John is a passionate student of his craft who shares his experience with product professionals on Twitter. He previously served as an organizer of the ProductCamp Austin and ProductCamp Atlanta unconferences.
John can be contacted via:
If you’re in the Atlanta area, Let’s do Coffee! (or tea)
John has spoken or been quoted in the following venues:
- ProductCamp Going Strong Despite Dearth of Camps in Austin, Austin Statesman, August 1, 2010
- Spatially Relevant, February 3, 2011
- On Product Management, July 26, 2011
- ProductCamp Atlanta, Sept 10, 2011
- Highlights from ProductCamp Atlanta, September 10, 2011
- Georgia PDMA Summit, Sept 15, 2011
- ProductCamp Radio, September 16, 2011
- Global Product Management Talk, September 19, 2011
- ProductCamp Nashville, Nov 12, 2011
- The Startup Slingshot, December 9, 2011
- PMI Atlanta Agile Interest Group, June 19, 2012
- ProductCamp Atlanta 2012, August 18, 2012 (as Organizer)
- B2BCamp Atlanta, January 19, 2013
- A Day In The Life Of: A Product Manager, January 15, 2015
- Hiten’s SaaS Weekly, February 9, 2015